Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Creative Recs aren't going anywhere.

My obsession with Creative Recreations came a bit late in the game but they are still some of the sickest kicks around and some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I'm Loving the two strap Dicocos available on urbanoutfitters.com (Pictured Below) : D The Cesarios (one strap) are still awesome but I'm seeing a lot of shoes with multiple Velcro straps coming into play for fall 09. I mean check out the sick Reebok Classic remixes I posted the other day. Multi colored Velcro straps?!?! Who doesn't want those?! I don't care if they are girls' shoes! haha.

These can be pricey for some people ranging from about $95 to $130. I will be continuing my shoe obsession for the next couple posts for KICK WEEK highlighting much more affordable/ fashionable kicks. Stay tuned ; )







No comments:

Post a Comment